Novomet corporate training center provides advanced training program for specialists of oil and gas production companies. Advanced training course program contains information about latest development in artificial lift including unique methods of calculation and forecast of ESP reliability according to operating data.
Training can be carried out in various locations depending on the training course target:
- Perm city (Novomet-Perm JSC facilities)
- Moscow city (Design Bureau “Konnas”)
- Dubai (Novomet FZE, UAE)
- Noyabrsk city (Novomet-Service LLC subsidiary) and in other Novomet subsidiaries
Design Bureau “Konnas” has several well benches for carrying out laboratory and practice training. Wells are completed with state-of-art equipment: submersible asynchronous and permanent magnet motors, gas separators and gas handlers, centrifugal pumps, downhole sensor and VSD. Trainees receive an opportunity to learn operating principle and functioning of new equipment, installation and repair specifications.
The facility also contains versatile benches for testing different types of downhole equipment.
The benches allow to carry out parametric, acceptance, periodical and demonstration tests according to customer requirements in witness of customer representatives.
Novomet-Noyabrsk subsidiary offers ESP installation and dismantling training, as well as surface equipment testing (transformer and VSD).
General training course program
- Equipment for producing oil containing undissolved gas.
- Equipment for producing oil containing solids, propane and scale.
- Advanced training course for engineers of oil production companies.
- Advanced training course for engineers operating ESP completed with permanent magnet motor.
- ESP selection and optimization of “reservoir-well-ESP” system.
- Method of calculation and forecast of ESP reliability based on “reservoir-well-ESP” data.
Final training course program is put together according to customer’s requirements.